Personal Side Of Dawn
- Born in Hamilton, Ontario
- Elementary and High School in Arthur, Ontario
- Completed an undergraduate degree at the Royal Military College
- Married to Adam, also retired from the Military.
- We have a four-legged daughter, Shiloh, St Bernard / Bernese
Mountain Dog cross.
- I have parents, two sisters, and one brother living across
Professional Side Of Dawn
- I love to lead by example, and am driven by a personal passion
to help others; especially to help them plan their future and
achieve their goals.
- I have 20 years experience in the Canadian Forces in a wide
range of logistics operations. I have had a variety of challenging
roles including operational deployments, and being Aide-de-Camp to
the Right Honourable Adrienne Clarkson, Governor General of Canada.
- I believe my dedication, professionalism, and skills at
establishing strong working relationships will help make your
special day truly memorable, personal and meaningful.
Passionate Side Of Dawn
- Traveling, reading, gardening and walking my dog on the beach!