Personal Side Of Dawn
- Born in Hamilton, Ontario
- Elementary and High School in Arthur, Ontario
- Completed an undergraduate degree at the Royal Military College
- Married to Adam, also retired from the Military.
- We have a four-legged daughter, Shiloh, St Bernard / Bernese
Mountain Dog cross.
- I have parents, two sisters, and one brother living across
- Professional Side Of Dawn
- I love to lead by example, and am driven by a personal passion
to help others; especially to help them plan their future and
achieve their goals.
- I have 20 years experience in the Canadian Forces in a wide
range of logistics operations. I have had a variety of challenging
roles including operational deployments, and being Aide-de-Camp to
the Right Honourable Adrienne Clarkson, Governor General of Canada.
- I believe my dedication, professionalism, and skills at
establishing strong working relationships will help make your
special day truly memorable, personal and meaningful.
Life Celebration Specialist and member of
Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- Passionate Side Of Dawn
- Traveling, reading, gardening and walking my dog on the beach!